Monday, May 15

After much waiting and nail biting...

...like this, I got an email today.

From: [mailto:(Program Associate Name)@RoyalRoads.ca]
Sent: May 15, 2006 11:56 AM
To: Stone, Mossy
Subject: FW: Congratulations - Offer of Admission to the MA in Learning and Technology

Hello Mossy,

Congratulations! You have been accepted into the MA in Learning and Technology program. I have attached a Letter of Offer. I also have attached the Notice of Acceptance form for you to complete and return by May 31, 2006.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any other information.

Once again congratulation and welcome to the MA in Learning and Technology Program.

(Signed by Cheerful Program Associate)

10 comments:

duff said...

woo-hoo! when's the party?

Mossy Stone said...

Penny and I will be celebrating quietly tonight. The big bash happens in 2 years when a) I graduate, and b) I hit the big four-oh.

Callie said...

Something tells me there ain't gonna be nuthin quiet about your celebration tonight.

*wink wink*

Kal said...

Congrats Mr. Stone. Feel like a High School senior again?

Or better yet.. Does Ms. Shagwell feel like a high school senior?? (waggles eyebrow suggestively)

Penny said...

Well, honey? Do I feel like a high school senior??

Dtrini said...

Never doubted it for a minute. Congrats.

HannoverFist said...

Right on man. GRATZ!

Outburst said...

Congrats.
Hope you're still smilin' when the request for payment arrives shortly. ;)
Sounds like it will be worth it though.

Mossy Stone said...

Thanks, man. I'm less worried about the finances than I am bout HR giving me the work leeway to get it all done. Especially since they stand to benefit.

Frank said...

Congrats!