Wednesday, May 24

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Here's my calendar of important dates in the sporting world:

May 21: Training camps open
June 2: Preseason begins
June 16: Regular season begins
July 1: Canada Day Bash
Nov 5: Scotiabank Semifinals
Nov 12: Scotiabank Championships
Nov 16: Rogers CFL Player Awards
Nov 19: 94th Grey Cup in Winnipeg

Now, add to that the NHL playoffs happening now and things are very nice for us sports fans. Of course, if I gave a rat's about the Blue Jay's I'd have the whole trifecta. Sopccer/Football's FIFA World Cup is also coming up. dtrini is in Heaven. He told me he was taking the day off when England played Trinidad.

Um, yeah. have fun with that. :P

As for me? I'm glued to training camp reports.

1 comment:

Dtrini said...

Don't forget the NBA playoffs and the Raptors getting first pick for the first time ever. Could be a potentially turnaround event.

Unfortunately, I am on call on the 15th so I have to work. I just don't have to be either sober or in the office. Woo hoo!