Wednesday, March 16

Hump day Mumblings

Why is it still so cold?

If I showed up at work in sandals, cargo shorts and a technicolour Hawaiian shirt, would anyone really care?

I need to replace the oil pan on my car. I can't believe it made it through the winter.

I really hate wearing my glasses.

I still can't believe I live in the 'burbs.

I finished reading 2061: Odyssey Three last night. Arthur C. Clarke still rules.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm really needed?

I think I saw Cyndi Lauper's love child on the train yesterday: wild pink hair, pink leather miniskirt and all.

I think I'm making in roads in bonding with my step-son: through plastic models.

The guy sitting across from me on the bus has the longest neck I have ever seen.

I think my commuter train is having problems (if the bus radio chatter is any indication)

Yep, previous train cancelled but I still managed a seat.

I really need a coffee and a bagel

I think I need an eye exam.

Does our former Prime Minister have any idea what a mess he left his successor?

Adults should not be seen in baggy hip-hop gear.

8 comments:

Mossy Stone said...

Cricket, you are a warm, wonderful human being *drinking hungrily....clutching mug*

Stephen said...

this is impt. info. i'm pleased to have read it.

Mossy Stone said...

Bex, she offered COFFEE....

Anonymous said...

Besides...if you're a race track, you've got a lot of rich, fit guys racing around on top of you. How could that be a bad thing? Someone, eventually, comes first!

Kristin said...

Umm I wasn't on the train yesterday :-) And I'm a bit late for the coffee and bagel, can I offer breakfast for tomorrow? I'm sure I can manage the red eye tonight and be at Term 2 in time for Tim's and catch the 7am back.. ;-)

Kristin said...

I've had a long chat with Biff, and we've decided that its best that I not say anything.

Mossy Stone said...

Biff is more often right than he is wrong.

All hail BIFF!

Anonymous said...

Just caught this post but wanted to mention CHRETIEN IS A MORON.