Monday, March 7

I don't think he qualifies for the Darwins, though

I'm all for doing silly, romantic things in the name of true love, but this is a bit of a stretch.

Makes ya wonder, though...what made this guy forget about things like hypothermia? And did he really think his Internet love would welcome him with open arms on a surprise visit? Does he know just how far it is from Manitoba to wherever she is in Quebec?

I think the judge did the right thing by not giving him jail time. His disfigurement will be punishment enough. I wonder how he'll manage to type after this? Do you figure his e-girlfriend still loves him?

Too bad he can still contribute to the gene pool, though.

1 comment:

Dtrini said...

I guess all extremities except one will be reclaimed by the Earth. Bonehead. He's look for love and does this foolishness. I am in love and she better be in need of me to do it to save her life, otherwise, it aint happening. Goof. He should have shopped harder for a woman that would have been willing to travel to meet him instead. Moron.