Tuesday, March 15

Smells like Monday

Before we launch, let's review the checklist.

  1. Late hockey game last night? Check
  2. Forget Cup at home? Check
  3. Frustration meter high because of embarassing loss? Check
  4. Felt you played well in spite of sloppy team play? Check
  5. Had lousy sleep? Check
  6. Woke up on time anyway? Check
  7. Made bus? Check
  8. Remembered to wear pants? Check
  9. Left building pass at home? Check
  10. Left Blackberry at home? Check
  11. Blackberry buzzing woke up sleeping wife? Check
  12. Head crammed firmly up ass? Check-a-roonie

Yep...sure feels like Monday.

(fuck)

2 comments:

Dtrini said...

ROFL!

Ok, see, when I reach work, and the boss walks by the truck, and I figure out that I left my all important pass at home, along with my glasses and the important summary I was working on, I go the hell back home because I obviously was not meant to be in that day.

Funny reality though, every time it happens, something happens at the house or arrives at the house I was not expecting, but it was very good that I was there for it. this included blackouts, FedEx deliveries, registered mail and more. There is always something, someone, or some call.

You, though, just had a thoroughly buggered start from, well, the start. :)

Mossy Stone said...

No arguments there, pal. I shoulda stayed in bed.