Wednesday, March 2

In case I forget...

...or in case I ever put up a wholly unreasonable post, please, please, please remind me of how awesome my Wife is.

She really went out of her way last night to let me decompress and generally looked after me.

This is also the same woman who anticipated my need to work off the day last Thursday and actually unpacked and aired out my hockey gear AND did the washables so that I could go and skate with The Boy for his practice that evening.

She's awesome.

As the Romans used to say, "She is a pearl beyond price."

4 comments:

Dtrini said...

Hmm, Kat's post confused me because I do not know how your wife taking care of your lazy ass makes "her" lucky.

Anyhow, it is funny that you post this because I caught a glimpse of the Bachelorette - After the Rose. She said no to TWO proposals. Who knows what she is looking for, but what strikes me in conjunction with your post is the way these people are looking for the pretty folks and the wealthy folks and the entire package folks.

Somehow they just seem to miss the point. To be complete, one needs the parts of us that are missing to make us whole. Sometimes, those are the ugly parts (physically and spiritually) that needs to be there. Until they understand that, they will forever be a sorrowful reality show contestant in life.

On a separate point, why do some of my best ideas always come replying to your blog or MSNing you bad things? ;-)

Peace.

Dtrini said...

Oh, btw, you ARE one lucky SOB to have found a lady like that. Make it work, my friend. I can tell you that when you find that one that puts up with EVERYTHING, you make sure to keep them. That one is truly one's soul mate. I found mine and I cannot get rid of her if I wanted to; I'd be lonely, lost and soon dead. Honest truth.

Peace.

Mossy Stone said...

Because apparently I'm your muse. Not sure I even wanna explore just how weird that is, though.

Dtrini said...

Hmmm, you're my inspiration to greater thought? I am going to need a lot of Jolt Cola to clear that imagery.

*shudder*