Thursday, March 31

There's a Hole in my Blog

Well, maybe not in my blog, but in my blog reading list. I need funny blogs I can access at work. There are some really good ones I'll check out whenever I'm visiting John Q., but I can do those from home, cuz I know that the firewall Gestapo would be questioning things like "boobsandlegs.net", "Chick and Dick", "2HotChicks", "Small Town Sex" and the like.

I need funny, work-safe blogs. Folks like dtrini, Lerren, John Q., Penny, etc.....those are the kinds of blogs I need.

Help me, help me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-( I miss you. You're always welcomed to come and visit me. I love reading you and Penny. You two are cute!

M said...

Hey! Long time no speak, my friend! Damn, man, you've been a posting machine.

Mossy Stone said...

I just gotta keep up with the blogging Joneses, John. Glad you're actually getting time to read these days.