Sunday, April 24

The Blog-a-Thon continues

Questions from Kristin:

1. If you had 48 hours to go anywhere in the world, including travel time, where would you go and why?

I would wing my way to Rome and go wander around the ruins near the Forum, photograph the shit out of them and then have lots of sources for sketching when I got home. I'm a huge ancient history buff and I can't think of a better place to soak it all in.

2. What is your phobia?

Hmm....this presumes that I have only one. I don't like spiders. Well, not big ones anyway. I would hate to be trapped in an extremely confined space. I'm afraid of being incapacitated and being left in some kind of vegetative or crippled state. I can't say I'd want any heroic measures taken to prolong a miserable life. I also have a fear of really, really, really screwing something up. Having done so in the past, I know how bad it can be. ;-)

3. H&R Block offers tax do-overs - if given a do-over that would not alter your current life greatly, would you take it and what would it be?

Yeah, I'd take it. But choosing just one might be a challenge. I think, though, I'd do-over some of my decisions and behaviours while working for a previous employer. I think my experience there would have been markedly different.

4. What would you consider to be your greatest achievement so far?

While I am extremely proud of the fact that I married an amazing woman, I am still proud of having survived losing a job I loved and managing to survive and persevere and NOT go completely bat-shit in the process.

5. If you could change a colour in a rainbow, what colour would you change it to?

I think a Rainbow needs an extra red stripe somewhere else. Maybe we could ditch Indigo?

4 comments:

Penny said...

No, no, no not Indigo!! How about brown? I mean, really, who needs brown? (Uh, brown is in there somewhere, isn't it?).

And we need to add more purple.

(and I love you too, hunny)

Dtrini said...

Ack, ack, ack, I am choking on the thick sentiment. :) Do we really need fifty shades of pink? I thought not.

Kristin said...

I didn't realize that there was an indigo.... I was mulling the rainbow song over in my head, there isn't one...

Red and yellow and pink and green, purple and orange and blue... I can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow too.

Ok maybe that was a bit much... sorry ;-)

Penny said...

OMG Kristin, I'm dying over here. I was singing that song too!

It's right up there with the Muppets song: "Why are there so many songs about rainbows, and what's on the other side. Rainbows are visions, only illusions, rainblows have nothing to hide..."

Okay, now who's got this as an earworm??? ;o)