Wednesday, April 27

That's what Friends are for...

Who knew that Dionne Warwick could still be such a relevant figure today?

Go check out the link to see what Dionne has to say about you or your friends or your enemies.

Thanks to the Free Writer, Dionne says, "Mixed Moss is waging a silent and courageous battle against cough syrup addiction."

The only question in my mind is, "how the hell did FW find out about me and the Demon Dextermothorophan??"

*grin*

Of course, I'm a little disturbed about what it has to say about one of my colleages. Apparently, "dtrini's left buttock is hypersensitive, and if tickled, will break down into tears."

I don't wanna know what kind of surveillance was required to gather that information.

6 comments:

Penny said...

I note, dear, that you didn't put in what ole' Dionne said about me: Penny Shagwell is secretly engaged in an adulterous tryst with a Nordic hunchback named Sven.

Kristin said...

I, apparently, accept all major credit cards.. and Penny, I did yours again, you are maliciously spooning cottage cheese into unsold pairs of shoes at Payless.

Dionne, she's good. ;-)

Mossy Stone said...

Damnit, Penny...we talked about that cottage cheese thing. First, Sven, and now this? =oP

Penny said...

Don't you understand?? It's a desperate plea for help. I'm doing Sven and the shoes to get you to pay attention to me, but noooooooo you've got the Robitussen monkey on your back!!!

Stephen said...

lol!

but credit where credit is due: HolyMotherOfGod found the link first.

Dtrini said...

OK, I truly believe the spies are out there. I already posted to this post and lo and behold it has all but disappeared. Hmmm, suspicious.

Anyhow, I had said that I don't get mad, I get even. And I WILL get even on whomever was coveting my buttocks to be seeing me in my own private moments.

As for Mossy, well, if a 15lb bowling ball goes astray next month, it will all be accidental. :)