Friday, April 15

Friday again...

A relatively productive week and a somewhat busy weekend ahead. Yep. Plus ca change, plus ce la meme chose.

Its actually been relatively quiet in the ol' blogosphere. John Q has probably been busy with work and unable to post. Kristin is away on what may be her farewell trip to see her Granny. The Gilamonstre is out of town on a conference. dtrini, Biff love him, has been posting up a storm. I know that Cricket has been relatively active, but I can't exactly visit her blog at work. Not that the content isn't work safe, but the title might raise some eyebrows among the firewall gestapo. Several of my other regular reads are likewise quiet. *sigh* God knows how I'll cope over the summer. (is there a 12-step program for blog-a-holics?)

On a very happy note, my friend Jewell (new link included) popped up in my MSN after a long absence. I pointed her to the blog as well as that of my DW and she was suitable inspired to start one herself. She's a Canadian who moved to Aussie, for love, even... She's been there for about 18 months now so all is good and she's never been happier. DW and I miss her, but its nice to have her back online.

My energy is at somewhat low ebb this afternoon. Sometimes I wonder if its something like ADHD? I've never been tested, but sometimes its frustrating when I can't focus on what needs to be done at work.

My brain is in definitely babble mode. I feel a stream of consciousness coming on....

Bring on the babble!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As I've done a fair amount of reading on ADHD, I'm willing to bet you aren't, even if socially there can be a push towards finding a reason or an excuse for some of the traits. Keep in mind, that if you didn't exhibit the traits strongly before the age of 7 or 8 it isn't adult ADHD. There are a huge number of alternate explainations. One basic outline of the symptoms can be found here, though I can't currently locate the really useful site I found about 3 months ago on the subject. http://www.help4adhd.org/documents/Diagnosis_In_Adults_PDF.pdf