Friday, April 8

%¥@!#*¤^ Blogger....

THREE times last night....THREE freakin times I tried to post something I had sitting in draft. Sure, I could log-in, but when I tried to Publish, or even Save as Draft, I get "Cannot find server..." errors.

"But it already knows where the server is, Brain...I mean, we were just there!"

"Never mind that, Pinky...we must prepare for tomorrow night."

"Why, Brain...what are we going to do tomorrow night?"

"The same thing we do every night: TRY TO POST TO THE BLOG!!"

Blogger guys: let's sort this out, shall we?

(Author comment: Of course, it fucking figures...this one actually posts...)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I hear ya brother - I had this fabulous tale all typed out of my trip to ThatStore(tm) and alas, it was eaten by Blogger...*sob*

Penny said...

Amen, brother and sisters. I believe we've all had our share of stories and tales of woe that disappeared...nay, been STOLEN, I say, by blogger.

Do you ever wonder if we're just a bunch of lab rats and blogger is just a scientist's way of testing how much stress and frustration we can take before we snap?