Tuesday, April 19

The Pendulum swings the other way...

As much as yesterday was productive, today wasn't. I had a bear of a time getting going on anything and I really, really hate that.

Today it was a combination of meetings and appointments and last-minute crap.

I'd love to know what it takes for me to get a couple of consecutive days of productivity at work. Maybe I need to be more like my boss and book off "me" time in my calendar.

On the positive note, I did manage to make my external meeting this afternoon AND the early train home, to boot! Once I get home and deal with my headache I can race to Home Despot to get some water bottles refilled and get something to mount DW's clothesline. (Did we mention that the dryer is almost tits-up?)

According to DW, The Boy needs some help with his homework tonight. I'll be good to go if my head doesn't explode...

2 comments:

Dtrini said...

Home Despot?? Is your local hardware dealer a bit cruel and controlling with regards to the customers that walk through its doors or something?

BTW, I have read that hot sweaty kinky sex is an excellent cure for bad headaches and recommended by many big name doctors.

(you owe me one)

Penny said...

No, he doesn't, Dtrini. We knew that worked *long* before now.

*big grin*