Friday, April 22

Blog-a-Thon Questions for Penny

Since I rarely back down from a challenge, I'm drafting these questions for Penny Shagwell. I was, however, told that I couldn't make them as complicated as the ones I drafted for dtrini.

  1. Why do you want "the big truck"?
  2. What is your "guilty pleasure"?
  3. What is the worst thing you've ever said to someone and do you regret saying it?
  4. If you had a chance to take a trip to the moon, would you?
  5. Is there a question you're dying to ask someone but lack the will to do so? (details please)

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Penny said...

I'm done.

By the way, you weren't supposed to tell *everyone* that I asked you not to make them as hard as dtrini's. Sheesh. Now they all know how stupid I am.

Kristin said...

You can interview me now that Im home, and I do solemnly swear that I will do the questions on my blog for you this weekend.

And you need to get out of my head because one of the Penny questions was one I was gonna ask you...*mumble grumble*

Dtrini said...

Actually, I am still in a fog on the level of stupidity. Can you give more details so that we can form a proper visual?

Dtrini said...

BTW, PS, I don't think these are hard questions. From my limited time in your circle, I get the sense that there is very little fear in you. I always tell people though, be careful what they ask for because they tend to be shocked when they get it. So, shock us!