Tuesday, June 14

assorted smatterings

I was sure I packed a granola bar in my backpack and I'm so fucken hungry right now. Do you think I can find it?

Made an interesting discovery today that my 2 peers in other divisions are incredibly unhappy. I'm trying to recruit one (with the tacit approval of my boss) but I dunno if I can help the other one.

The two university types sitting across from me (male and female) as so naïve its not funny. Yap, yap, yap.

Got hockey tonight. I'm hoping a good performance in my Sunday loss might mean I can play well again tonight.

Did I mention that I was hungry??

4 comments:

Larry said...

Good luck tonight. I cant wait for this weekend so I can finally play some more myself. My league was supposed to start thursday but the compressor at the rink went out last week so they had to move the championship game from the previous session to this week.

M said...

Mossy!!!

What's happening, brother? Other than being Starvin' Marvin, that is?

Mossy Stone said...

John Q!

Glad you're back from the land of the lost. Check your mail for other updates.

Anonymous said...

Which peers? (well, I know one...)

And which university types?

Dammit, inquiring minds want to know... ;)