Monday, June 6

Tagged by DW

Rules:

(1) No repeats from other lists (or as few as possible)
(2) In order to be considered an 80s band, they must have released an album in the 80s.
(3) "Alphabetical" implies that if it is a single person, you list by the last name but a band that has a person's name is listed by the first word. Therefore, Michael Jackson and Jethro Tull would both be under "J".

Caveat: I am expanding my list to any band/artist who released anything in 1990 or so.

Sound good? Okay, let's go:

A - Alias, America, Autograph
B - Bad Company, Boston
C - Cheap Trick, Cinderella
D - Thomas Dolby, Dokken, Chris deBurgh, Dio
E - Rik Emmett, Europe, Eight Seconds
F - Foghat, Foreigner, The Firm
G - Golden Earring
H - Helix, Honeymoon Suite
I - Iron Maiden
J - Journey
K - Kiss
L - Living Colour
M - M+M, Yngwie Malmsteen
N - Northern Pikes, Night Ranger
O - The Outfield
P - Power Station,
Q - Queensryche, Quiet Riot
R - Rush, R.A.T.T.
S - Saga, Steely Dan, Starship, Sigue Sigue Sputnik, Stryper, The Spoons
T - Triumph, Tommy Tutone, Toto, 38 Special
U - Uriah Heep, UB 40
V - Van Halen, Vangelis
W - Wang Chung, John Waite, Kim Wilde
X - XTC
Y - Yes, Paul Young
Z - ZZTop

Just for fun, I'll tag Larry and Duff.

7 comments:

Kristin said...

I have found the definitive 1980s list of 865 songs .. I'm tempted.... but I may try and save us...

You have alot of repeats here mistah :-) But I'll forgive ya

Larry said...

damn you!

Larry said...

I will also use 80's and 90's. I prefer slacking, over working hard.

Mossy Stone said...

Larry, it builds character. Much in the same way that operating a Honey Wagon builds character...

Larry said...

One thing I will not do is be a honey dipper. ever. I would rather go back to mcdonalds.

duff said...

i've been tagged? crap- this has never happened to me before. can i put off my required post until thursday? thanks.

Mossy Stone said...

You had to get it sometime, Duff. Do it whenever you've got time.