Thursday, June 9

Greetings from Halifax!

Courtesy of the miracles of crackberry technology, DW and I are sitting in Peddlars Pub on Granville St. We're about to tuck into some wholly unhealthy pub grub.
(East Coast bloggers come and find us!!). We have wings, rings, fries, and deep-fried pepperoni (just trust me on this one.)

Note for Kristin: DW sez that her ass fit the seat nicely on the way downn, but we're not so sure about it fitting on the way back.

Okay...must get my food before it gets cold.

More later!!

3 comments:

Larry said...

man, i thought i had it unhealthy with the wendy's earlier.

Kristin said...

I also left a note with the crew... the agents at the counter... the agents at the gate... the captain.. ;-) I couldn't be there in person, so I had to at least be there in spirit.

As far as the DW's ass, that is an issue I cannot resolve. My arse fits just fine in 22A :-)

PS.. if she was singing... I dont wannnnna know

Mossy Stone said...

Nobody said anything to us...we were all disappointed.