Monday, June 27

Monday mumbling

I biked to work this morning. My first ride in about 2 weeks. Maybe a bit more. I made pretty good time and I even hit a new max speed on the trip (47.1 km/h).

However, I am now hearing repeated choruses of the "Fuck you" serenade from my quads. Let's just say that the harmonies are a little 'off'.

The day is passing relatively quietly, and I'm plugging away at a few things here and there. Mentally, however, I'm getting itchy feet on a couple of creative writing things. Guess I should get on those...

2 comments:

Larry said...

Hmmmm, I was hearing the same chorus from most of my body after roller hockey last night.

Theresa said...

If you were hurting Monday, how was Tuesday? That's when those muscles decide to remind you to take it easy next time ... which I always forget anyway.

A month ago I couldn't use a staple remover because my arms hurt so bad from an enthusiastic upper body routine.