Friday, June 17

Farg

There's a certain frustration that sets in when you're feeling icky and you don't know why.

So I'm here in the bedroom and DW has decided to take the Wondertwins out to see Madagascar. Lazy bastard that I am, I decided to go home from work, because I'm more comfy lying down. I've tried to make up for that, however, by putting a nice pork loin roast in the oven.

No word from the doc on my cell about x-ray results yet, so I'm doing what I can to get some symptomatic relief, but I'm still feeling uncomfortable.

Thank Biff for afternoon re-runs of M*A*S*H, tho.

To say nothing of being able to blog via crackberry whilw relaxing on the bed. *grin*

Oh yeah, while I thing of it; danikabur, callie, and digitalicat, I'm going to add you to my list of links when I'm back at the computer.

4 comments:

Stephen said...

next time you want to laze around just _pretended_ to be sick.

Larry said...

Freewriter, don't say such things, people will figure out my secrets.

Callie said...

Woo hoo! Another link!

*happy dance*

Oh - guess that means I'd better link you, too, huh?

I'll probably wait until I'm a little less drunk. God knows where people will be directed in the condition I'm in.

Dtrini said...

You old wuss! Man oh man you be milky the line! And you passed on Madagascar??? You don't know what you missed. I'll "show" you in detail when I am down on Wednesday.